The INSIDE Cyber Security Division includes highly specialised experts with a range of awards and certifications for security testing that vouch for their technical and professional competence and ethical values:
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- OPSA (OSSTMM Professional Security Analyst)
- OPST (OSSTMM Professional Security Tester)
- OWSE (OSSTMM Wireless Security Expert)
- GCFA (GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst)
- ITV3F (ITIL Foundation v3)
- ISFS (Information Security based on ISO/IEC 27002)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Lead Auditor (diversi schemi)
- PCI-QSA (Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor)
- PCI-ASV (Payment Card Industry approved Scanning Vendor)
Senior Security Advisor
This figure has five years of technical and organisational experience in the field of security and thus possesses the necessary requirements to identify the work activity and plan the strategies that the customer needs.
He/she possesses thorough knowledge of the security services and procedures to be implemented for the solution of all security problems; thanks to these skills and constant updating, he/she is able to intervene dynamically in training and research activities.
This figure has three years of technical and organisational experience in the field of security. He/she is capable of assisting the Client in the choice the services to be carried out to ensure company security; he/she directs the activities of the Security Expert and plays an active role in training and research projects.
The Security Expert, with two years of technical and organisational experience in the field of security, has developed the capacity to offer advice and assistance, and provide support for the work of the Security Advisor. He/she is regularly involved in updating and research activities.