INSIDE's Security Division prevents the risk of assaults, kidnapping or hijacking of cargo vessels or passenger ships by providing protective measures, especially in areas considered to be at high risk, such as Somali waters.
The service is guaranteed by security teams, dissuasive tools and technologies and crew training, all by respecting the standards of the industry:
- ISPS Code (International Code for the Safety of Ports and Ships)
- SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) regulation
- United Nations Convention on Sea Law, 1982
- International Regulation on flags and ports
- Conventions and agreements of the International Maritime Organization (IMO)