The Security Manager directly supports the company by studying, developing and implementing operational strategies and plans, in order to prevent and handle situations that may damage the company.
Inside’s Security Division provides its clients with the expertise of experienced, certified professionals in the Security field, able to manage the technical, organisational, economic and human aspects related to its operation.
The main functions of the Security Manager include:
- safeguarding and keeping corporate structures secure;
- the management and protection of personnel;
- formalisation of the internal procedures for company security;
- defending the image and reputation of the company;
- resolution of legal disputes;
- assessing the reliability of business opportunities;
- defining strategies for cost containment;
- organisation of events and business meetings;
- obtaining the professional certifications required by specific operational areas;
- building relationships with institutional bodies and/or policies for handling particularly sensitive matters;
- protecting computer networks, computer files and/or hard copies, as well as any other documents and/or information of a confidential nature;
- prevention of computer attacks that could endanger the company’s know-how.